1 2012-06-28 03:04:54

Topic: Editing Theme

Hi. I'm not sure whether or not I am the only user who has encountered this issue, but it appears that I am the first one on the forum.

Over the past few days, I have made numerous changes to the default "Style.CSS" file of my website. However, it takes more than an hour or so for the modifications to take effect and appear. Is the delay due to something on my end (like a server connection issue), or is there something that I can do on Monstra to speed things up?

2 2012-06-29 00:36:53

Re: Editing Theme

Hi,

My first post here on the forum smile
Do you mean that the pages are slow loading or do they behave as normal = fast? I think (but I am not sure) that it's a cache issue. Try to remove the cache folder from /root/tmp/cachefolder.
Hope it solves your issues??!!

Thanks, RedStar.

The issue is that I am making modifications to the CSS of the site, but it takes a while until the changes appear on the website. For example, I would change the header from black to red in the CSS, click "View Site," and the site would still have a black header.

Odd....
Maybe local browser issue?
Btw just found out that you can empty cache in admin -> Settings -> Delete Temporary files.
Tried to empty web browser cache?

Not sure if that is the problem though....maybe someone else have an idea?

Try to delete temporary files.

Admin Panel -> System -> Settings -> Press "Delete temporary files"

Monstra Loves You! Give some love back!