Topic: Minifying CSS issue - working on one template not others.

Hi,

I have 5 separate templates that all use different CSS files. After I clear the tmp directory one page will look correct, and then the others try to use THAT css file. This worked fine locally (Windows) but not on an EC2 Ubuntu instance, so I thought it was permissions, but after I changed the permissions to even 777 on everything it didn't fix it either.

Here's the code:
one-step.template.php:

index.template.php:

thankyou.template.php:

Re: Minifying CSS issue - working on one template not others.

@kjacoby,

Try to use the templete href like this »

Over your page section choose your template for that page. Add your css file in each template, that will fix your problem.

wink

MonstraCreative - The first and only Monstra Club // Themes and Plugins for Monstra > www.monstracreative.tk wink
Themes and Plugins for Monstra Support Forum > www.monstracreative.tk/forum
Demo Themes and Plugins for Monstra > www.monstracreative.tk/demo

wormsunited's Website

Sure, that works, but then you can't use any CSS variables. It looks like you can't use multiple CSS files unless you want them to be all in one big file. I want separate CSS files for each different template - it's better organization and less to load when the page is requested.

I found a hacky way to do it in Stylesheet.php.

//add this line in front of if ($frontend_regenerate)
$frontend_regenerate = true;

4 (edited by wormsunited 2015-02-25 19:22:15)

@kjacoby

That fixes the issue also! You can use reset css also you know?

/* reset css styles */
html,body,div,span,object,iframe,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,p,blockquote,pre,abbr,address,cite,code,del,dfn,em,img,ins,kbd,q,samp,small,strong,sub,sup,var,b,i,dl,dt,dd,ol,ul,li,fieldset,form,label,legend,table,caption,tbody,tfoot,thead,tr,th,td,article,aside,canvas,details,figcaption,figure,footer,header,hgroup,menu,nav,section,summary,time,mark,audio,video{margin:0;padding:0;border:0;outline:0;font-size:100%;vertical-align:baseline;background:transparent}body{line-height:1}article,aside,details,figcaption,figure,footer,header,hgroup,menu,nav,section{display:block}nav ul{list-style:none}blockquote,q{quotes:none}blockquote:before,blockquote:after,q:before,q:after{content:none}a{margin:0;padding:0;font-size:100%;vertical-align:baseline;background:transparent}ins{background-color:#ff9;color:#000;text-decoration:none}mark{background-color:#ff9;color:#000;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold}del{text-decoration:line-through}abbr[title],dfn[title]{border-bottom:1px dotted;cursor:help}table{border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0}hr{display:block;height:1px;border:0;border-top:1px solid #ccc;margin:1em 0;padding:0}input,select{vertical-align:middle}

Or you can use this:

/*! normalize.css v1.0.0 | MIT License | git.io/normalize */
article,aside,details,figcaption,figure,footer,header,hgroup,nav,section,summary{display:block}audio,canvas,video{display:inline-block;*display:inline;*zoom:1}audio:not([controls]){display:none;height:0}[hidden]{display:none}html{font-size:100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%;-ms-text-size-adjust:100%}html,button,input,select,textarea{font-family:sans-serif}body{margin:0}a:focus{outline:thin dotted}a:active,a:hover{outline:0}h1{font-size:2em;margin:.67em 0}h2{font-size:1.5em;margin:.83em 0}h3{font-size:1.17em;margin:1em 0}h4{font-size:1em;margin:1.33em 0}h5{font-size:.83em;margin:1.67em 0}h6{font-size:.75em;margin:2.33em 0}abbr[title]{border-bottom:1px dotted}b,strong{font-weight:bold}blockquote{margin:1em 40px}dfn{font-style:italic}mark{background:#ff0;color:#000}p,pre{margin:1em 0}code,kbd,pre,samp{font-family:monospace,serif;_font-family:'courier new',monospace;font-size:1em}pre{white-space:pre;white-space:pre-wrap;word-wrap:break-word}q{quotes:none}q:before,q:after{content:'';content:none}small{font-size:75%}sub,sup{font-size:75%;line-height:0;position:relative;vertical-align:baseline}sup{top:-0.5em}sub{bottom:-0.25em}dl,menu,ol,ul{margin:1em 0}dd{margin:0 0 0 40px}menu,ol,ul{padding:0 0 0 40px}nav ul,nav ol{list-style:none;list-style-image:none}img{border:0;-ms-interpolation-mode:bicubic}svg:not(:root){overflow:hidden}figure{margin:0}form{margin:0}fieldset{border:1px solid #c0c0c0;margin:0 2px;padding:.35em .625em .75em}legend{border:0;padding:0;white-space:normal;*margin-left:-7px}button,input,select,textarea{font-size:100%;margin:0;vertical-align:baseline;*vertical-align:middle}button,input{line-height:normal}button,html input[type="button"],input[type="reset"],input[type="submit"]{-webkit-appearance:button;cursor:pointer;*overflow:visible}button[disabled],input[disabled]{cursor:default}input[type="checkbox"],input[type="radio"]{box-sizing:border-box;padding:0;*height:13px;*width:13px}input[type="search"]{-webkit-appearance:textfield;-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box}input[type="search"]::-webkit-search-cancel-button,input[type="search"]::-webkit-search-decoration{-webkit-appearance:none}button::-moz-focus-inner,input::-moz-focus-inner{border:0;padding:0}textarea{overflow:auto;vertical-align:top}table{border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0}

wink

MonstraCreative - The first and only Monstra Club // Themes and Plugins for Monstra > www.monstracreative.tk wink
Themes and Plugins for Monstra Support Forum > www.monstracreative.tk/forum
Demo Themes and Plugins for Monstra > www.monstracreative.tk/demo

wormsunited's Website