Topic: Questions on: ease of use, images, change look, demo, thanks.

Hello and have a nice day to all.

I am looking for an easy to use CMS, that allows a non technical person to create  text content and upload images for its website and change his website. Also change the look of the site for a design for Christmas or for summer, Hallowing, etc at any time with only a couple of clicks.

This CMS must have a way to create directories and sub-directories, upload images to these directories and insert the images in the content section of the webpage in an easy way, all from the image button.

It has to be easy to install in the web server. I liked what I saw in the Monstra video but I have not found any link to a demo to see it if has what I need.

Hope someone can clarify to me these issues.
Thanks and best regards
Jose

Re: Questions on: ease of use, images, change look, demo, thanks.

As a user of Monstra what I would suggest is to try it. What have you got to lose? It will do most of what you ask for. You have to understnd the whole philosophy of blocks and pages rather directories and sub directories. And as far as changing things with a few clicks of the mouse well.....

Its easy to install and get setup but does require perseverance (not to be confused with hard slogging) to get it the way you want it.

mattbastin's Website