1 2015-04-25 13:05:18

Topic: White pages

Hello. I am a great beginner with Monstra. (but not with CMS) Sorry for my plain questions.
I encountered 3 times a similar problem : after a modification, all pages become white, with nothing at all on them, whether on visitors' side or in admin.
The 3 modifications that produced this error where successively :
- clicking on install button for plugin Contact after having installed it via ftp
- clicking to empty the temporary files
- selecting a copy of default template after having renamed it.

For the 1st and 2nd issues, I managed to get back to a normal display (1st by deleting via ftp the Contact plugin, 2nd by uploading via ftp the backup I had made previously). But now, my site is stuck in the white land of white pages. I have removed the new template, (by ftp).

I think I settled the chmods as required, and the chmod checking in admin looks OK.

Should I delete completely the site and try it again once more ?

Thank you in advance for your answer. There may be some tips the the russian forum, but I do not speak it and English is not even my mother tongue.

2 2015-04-25 15:11:06

Re: White pages

@mara

Try this:

Go to settings -> choose option -> Delete Temporary Files, then preview your page, it should work just fine!

wink

http://monstracreative.com - themes, plugins and snippets for monstra cms

:: ATTENTION ::
Need help? Login at your account at: http://monstracreative.com/users/login. -> You have a excellent support center at our website! wink

wormsunited's Website

Thank you for the answer, but even my admin pages are full of nothing. All my pages are white and empty. And when I look at the files via ftp, everything seems to be in order.

I found the way to debug in the russian forum (translated by Mr Google).
To pass in debug mode, I opened the file engine/_init.php and on line 24 replaced the word PRODUCTION with DEVELOPMENT.
Then I call the site url and it opens the debugging console. Where I found out that the error was mine : I had forgotten to escape the apostrophe in my new  file in French language.
After correction, I modified again the _init.php file to go back to PRODUCTION mode.
Thanks for the answer. The "case" is solved.