Topic: How can i protect my design fonts ?

Hello everyone !

I'm new on Monstra, and i'm currently converting an HTML template in a theme for Monstra. It's so easy and efficient ! I love this CMS !

But i have a problem with the style.

I chose 2 specific fonts in my design which are imported in my .css, but when my client will modify the content of a paragraph, or a title, he surely will change the font-family or the font-size in the editor. So the editor will add some style rules in the HTML code (which have priority on css rules)... I don't want that because my design will be crashed...

So my question is : How can protect my design fonts, and other text layout rules ?

I've tested with adding a !important on my css rules, but nothing changed... Can you help me ?

PS: I'm using the last version of Monstra with CLEDITOR.

2 (edited by nakome 2014-12-21 11:47:37)

Re: How can i protect my design fonts ?

Hello bro  I think you need clear temporary files or cache. And another idea is  Using snippets with

..::: Moncho Varela ::::..   ..::: @Nakome ::::..   ..::: Github ::::..

nakome's Website

Re: How can i protect my design fonts ?

Thanks for your answer.
I tried but it doesn't work... I think I will uninstall coeditor and let MarkitUp as editor. And I will teach my client how to use it correctly. Using only the "styles" menu. So he can do what he want but only using the paragraph and headers styles... It's not as simple as i wish but it seems to be the only solution.

If someone has another idea, i'll try it ! wink