1 2013-03-18 11:12:15 (edited by SnaikBG 2013-03-18 12:44:00)

Topic: Menu order limit problem

Hello i have encountered a particular problem with the creation of menu's. I am making a site for a store that have extensive selection of categories of products and i have to put them in specific order but the menu's order, is limited to 20 i do know that you can put a few items in the same order, however  it doesn't order them the way i want them to, how can i extend this number ?

2 2013-03-18 14:14:51

Re: Menu order limit problem

I do not know why the limit is 20 but you maybe use snippet for more category  links   and solved the problem

Example

nakome's Website

3 2013-03-18 14:37:28

SnaikBG. ok, I will try to find a solution..

4 (edited by SnaikBG 2013-03-18 15:21:14)

Thanks both of you , nakome i will try to use the snippets and see how this goes. Awilum i don't understand much of programing but would it be possible to add a field for custom number for the menu order to the right of the existing drop down menu ? or is there a technical limitation for the menu to go beyond 20 ?

Edit: Well i feel really embarrassed now after thinking about the snippets i thought of the even simpler solution of calling few different menu's one after the other in the same

i have no idea why i didn't thought of that ^^ now i have 4 menu's in one ul and it works fine. Even thou i have to manage them separately tongue