Topic: How to Update to 3.0.4

Hello,

I am currently running Monstra 3.0.1 - please can you tell me how to update to 3.0.4.

Many thanks,
Mike

Re: How to Update to 3.0.4

Hi Mike,

3.0.1 update to 3.0.4 https://bitbucket.org/Awilum/monstra/do … -3.0.4.zip Upload /plugins/, /engine/, /admin/
end
Please add this code to your .htaccess file

# Allow read files.
<Files robots.txt>
    Allow from all
</Files>
Here you will find templates for monstra and morfy xxwebplus
Best cms

Re: How to Update to 3.0.4

xxwebplus wrote:

Hi Mike,

3.0.1 update to 3.0.4 https://bitbucket.org/Awilum/monstra/do … -3.0.4.zip Upload /plugins/, /engine/, /admin/
end
Please add this code to your .htaccess file

# Allow read files.
<Files robots.txt>
    Allow from all
</Files>

Is this the only easiest way to upgrade?

Re: How to Update to 3.0.4

BryanWalters wrote:
xxwebplus wrote:

Hi Mike,

3.0.1 update to 3.0.4 https://bitbucket.org/Awilum/monstra/do … -3.0.4.zip Upload /plugins/, /engine/, /admin/
end
Please add this code to your .htaccess file

# Allow read files.
<Files robots.txt>
    Allow from all
</Files>

Is this the only easiest way to upgrade?

NO!

follow the steps
1) download the latest version here https://bitbucket.org/Awilum/monstra/do … -3.0.4.zip
2) upload only files  /plugins/, /engine/, /admin/
3) Please add this code to your .htaccess file

# Allow read files.
<Files robots.txt>
    Allow from all
</Files>
Here you will find templates for monstra and morfy xxwebplus
Best cms

Re: How to Update to 3.0.4

xxwebplus wrote:
BryanWalters wrote:
xxwebplus wrote:

Hi Mike,

3.0.1 update to 3.0.4 https://bitbucket.org/Awilum/monstra/do … -3.0.4.zip Upload /plugins/, /engine/, /admin/
end
Please add this code to your .htaccess file

# Allow read files.
<Files robots.txt>
    Allow from all
</Files>

Is this the only easiest way to upgrade?

NO!

follow the steps
1) download the latest version here https://bitbucket.org/Awilum/monstra/do … -3.0.4.zip
2) upload only files  /plugins/, /engine/, /admin/
3) Please add this code to your .htaccess file

# Allow read files.
<Files robots.txt>
    Allow from all
</Files>

Thanks for sharing the details.

Re: How to Update to 3.0.4

wink

Here you will find templates for monstra and morfy xxwebplus
Best cms