Topic: Blog video request

very good job you did!
if you make a video tutorial blog! I really like your blog http://romanart.ru/blog smile

2 (edited by RomanArt 2014-02-08 08:58:48)

Re: Blog video request

dextra wrote:

very good job you did!
if you make a video tutorial blog! I really like your blog http://romanart.ru/blog smile

You mean if i could make a tutorial "how to create a blog" ?
My blog is a plugin and it was not created by me smile

all i did are Design and Plugins Redesigns

p/s i dont see a reasone to make a Plugin redesigning Tutorial

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

Re: Blog video request

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23834858/Morfy/pagination.jpg
something simple like this

Re: Blog video request

I don't understand what u exactly want from me (=

p/s that ss is a Morfy

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

Re: Blog video request

RomanArt wrote:

I don't understand what u exactly want from me (=

p/s that ss is a Morfy

So you can do a video tutorial blog monstra cms? I know that this is for morfy smile
Simple is slightly better than the default and has pagination smile
I now understand

Re: Blog video request

Im sorry but really dont get ur point, like could u plz explane wht u exactly want in a different way >_<

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

Re: Blog video request

you got it wrong!
I said if you can do a video tutorial for full blog monstra cms!! not for morfy

8 (edited by RomanArt 2014-02-09 15:24:24)

Re: Blog video request

Im not the one who moved this topic to morfy ahahah smile pm awilum i guess he moved it here



Ps abt full blog for monstra, i still dont understand wht exactly u want me to do ....
U want me to make tutorial how to install and use plugin blog? U want me to make tutorial how to redesign plugin blog? Or wht u want me to do seriously?

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

Re: Blog video request

RomanArt wrote:

Im not the one who moved this topic to morfy ahahah smile pm awilum i guess he moved it here



Ps abt full blog for monstra, i still dont understand wht exactly u want me to do ....
U want me to make tutorial how to install and use plugin blog? U want me to make tutorial how to redesign plugin blog? Or wht u want me to do seriously?

Hi RomanArt,

I'm new to Monstra CMS, I'm aware that your blog: http://romanart.ru/blog is using images.

Did you modify the original Blog plugin to include these thumbnails?